How Tata Yodha Pickup Truck is the smart Pickup Truck for Young India?
India’s leading automotive manufacturer Tata Motors has introduced the Tata Yodha Pickup - a new truck in the pick-up segment offering high levels of performance and lowest operating costs. Available at a competitive ex showroom price of Rs. 6.05 lakhs, this sturdy truck supports a wide range of commercial applications and is here to set a new benchmark in the pickup segment.
Physically attractive with rugged looks, the Tata Yodha Pickup is a muscular utility truck available in single and double cab variants with a payload capacity of 1500 kg.
Tata Yodha Pickup’s Key Features: What makes it a Smart Pick-up Truck?
- Grade-ability: Higher grade-ability of 30% and strong suspension supported by large 215/75 R 16 Radial tyres enables the vehicle to climb any terrain while carrying heavy load.
- Ground Clearance: The Yodha Pickup offers an amazing ground clearance of 210 mm with Tubular front axle, which ensures best maneuverability both on and off road.
- Engine Power: Yodha Pickup is fitted with Tata 4SPCR TCIC 4 cylinder BSIV engine offering an engine capacity of 2956 CC and 64 kW(85 Hp) @ 3000 r/min.
- Interiors: Stylish yet a comfortable cabin offering driver and co-driver’s seat. Adjustable power steering, lay down seats, high intensity lights, mobile charging point, music system provision and complete carpet flooring are other useful features of Yodha Pickup.
- Safety: Marked with global safety standards, Tata Yodha Pickup is fixed with many security features such as the antiroll bars, 3-layered body construction, tilt-able steering, retractable seatbelts and standard power steering.
- Maintenance: This muscular commercial vehicle is set with LFL (lubricated for life) propeller shaft, which does not require greasing and incurs lesser expenses to the owners.
Overall, Tata Yodha Pickup is a rugged workhorse practically viable for supporting daily commercial applications over short and long distances; and the natural choice for enterprising and ambitious young Indians interested in entering the cargo business in style.
What are the difference between Tata Xenon Pickup and Tata Yodha Pickup ?
What is the price, specifications and features of Tata Yodha pickup?