This muscular pickup truck is available in multiple variants of 4*2 and 4*4 and is an ideal choice for various commercial businesses.
Top Features and Specifications of Tata Yodha Pickup:
- Fuel Efficient Engine: An upgraded pickup truck Tata Yodha Pickup is built with Tata 4SPCR TCIC 4 cylinder BSIV efficient engine that regulates the output of air pollutants coming from internal combustion engine.
- High Loading Area: It consists of a lengthy internal loading body of 2550 mm (8.4 ft) x 1750 mm (5.7 ft) for bulk transportation of goods.
- Cabin Appearance and Safety: Internationally acclaimed cabin design with an integrated wheel arches gives a trendy look to Yodha Pickup. The driver’s seat is equipped with safety measures ensuring a comfortable driving experience for a distant journey.
- Work Smart: For a speedy and swift pickup the vehicle is shaped with a 64 kW (85 Hp) charged engine offering 80km/h of top speed and faster turnaround.
- Grade ability: For climbing slopes and hilly terrains effortlessly, the Yodha Pickup offers a higher grade ability of 30% and 250Nm torque for better pulling and smarter work.
- Feels smart: It consists of a car like dash board and a powerful adjustable steering column plus a mobile charging point and further bucket seats covered with quality fabric for a comfortable feel that makes the toughest task feel easy.
- Built Smart: For sufficient loading of varied goods and to withstand harsh operating conditions, Yodha Pickup is built with a robust semi –elliptical leaf spring.
- Save Smart: Its low maintenance cost and better fuel efficiency is a boon for the users and moreover benefit of 3 years warranty period plus 3lakh km gives peace of mind to the owners.
- Payload and Fuel Capacity: The payload capacity of Yodha Pickup encompasses 1250kg for a bulk loading and 45 liters fuel capacity facilitating long distance driving.
Price of Tata Yodha Pickup: Developed with an idea for class entrepreneurs, Yodha Pickup is an ideal selection for profitable businesses and showcases an ex showroom price of 6.05lakh.
It is also available in a couple of other pickup variants such as Yodha Eco and Yodha 1500 instilled with features almost same as Yodha Pickup.
The Following chart gives a comparison between the features of different Yodha variants:
|Yodha crew cabin BS 4||Xenon Utility BS 4||Xenon 2.2 lt Crew Cabin BS 4||Xenon Yodha Eco BS 4||Xenon Yodha+ BS 4|
|Engine type||Tata 4SP CR 4 cylinder BSIV||Tata 4SP CR 4 cylinder BSIV||TATA 2.2L DICOR BS IV||Tata 4SPCR TCIC 4 cylinder BSIV||Tata 4SPCR TCIC 4 cylinder BSIV|
|Engine capacity CC||2956 CC||2956 CC||2179 CC||2956 CC||2956 CC|
|Max engine output||64 kW (85 Hp) @ 3000 r/min||64 kW (85 Hp) @ 3000 r/min||103 kW(140 Ps) at 4000 r/min||64 kW(85 Hp) @ 3000 r/min||64 kW(85 Hp) @ 3000 r/min|
|Max engine Torque||250 Nm@1000 -2000 r/min||250 Nm@1000 -2000 r/min||320 Nm at 1700 - 2700 r/min||250 Nm@1000 -2000 r/min||250 Nm@1000 -2000 r/min|
|Fuel tank capacity||45 l||65 l||65 l||45 l||45 l|
|Internal Load body||1780 mm(5.84 ft) x 1750 mm(5.74ft)||1430 mm(4.7 ft) x 1410 mm(4.6ft)||1430 mm(4.7 ft) x 1410 mm(4.6ft)||2550 mm (8.4 ft) x 1703 mm (5.6 ft)||2550 mm (8.4 ft) x 1750 mm (5.7 ft)|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||210||210||200||210||210|
|YODHA||YODHA ECO||YODHA CREW CABIN||YODHA 1500|
|Engine type||Tata 4SPCR TCIC 4 cylinder BSIV||Tata 4SPCR TCIC 4 cylinder BSIV||Tata 4SP CR 4 cylinder BSIV||Tata 4SPCR TCIC 4 cylinder BSIV|
|Engine capacity CC||2956 CC||2956 CC||2956 CC||2956 CC|
|Max engine output||64 kW(85 Hp) @ 3000 r/min||64 kW(85 Hp) @ 3000 r/min||64 kW(85 Hp) @ 3000 r/min||64 kW(85 Hp) @ 3000 r/min|
|Max engine Torque||250 Nm@1000 -2000 r/min||250 Nm@1000 -2000 r/min||250 Nm@1000 -2000 r/min||250 Nm@1000 -2000 r/min|
|Fuel tank capacity||45 L||45 L||45 L||45 L|
|Internal Load body|
|Ground clearance (mm)||210||210||200||210|
Tata Yodha Pickup – the smart Pick Up truck for Young India