Why Tata xenon Pickup truck is the India’s International Standard Pickup Truck?
India's International Standard pickup
Tata Xenon Pickup Trucks - India's International Standard pickup is Tata’s high performance commercial pick up showcasing rugged looks, impressive features and low operational cost. Its high-end sturdy model matches the international standards of pickup vehicles. With a maximum payload capacity of 1030 kgs, the Xenon Utility Pickup is an ideal commercial vehicle fulfilling varied business requirements on a daily basis. It is characterized as a tough warrior that is ready to face and overcome challenges with great force.
Tata Xenon Crew Cabin Pick up is of great use for transportation of goods & crew and is suitable for Onsite, Public Construction, Cash Van and other captive usage.
Key Features that Make Tata Xenon Pickup Trucks - India's International Standard pickup India's Valuable Commercial Pickup Truck Matching the International Standards:
- Aesthetics of the cabin are comparable to a passenger vehicle
- Adjustable power steering
- Fuel tank capacity of upto 65 litres
- Powerful vehicle with a maximum payload capacity of 1030 kg
- GBS 76 - 5/4.1 Synchromesh 5F + 1R rugged gear box facilitates better pick up in fully loaded conditions
- Premium international standard touches with body coloured bumpers
- Service intervals can be extended to 20,000km
- The Xenon Utility Pick up is a Crew cabin variant, which can accommodate driver + 4 Occupants
- Premium high level trims
- Warranty of 3 years or 3 lac kms (driveline)
Tata Yodha Pickup and Tata Xenon Utility Pickup – the Ultimate Names in Performance and Ruggedness in India’s Pickup Market
How Tata Yodha Pickup becomes the India’s toughest commercial pickup?