INDIA KI DOOSRI DIWALI
Terms and Conditions:
1. The free-to-enter promotional offer (hereinafter referred to as "offer") is open to all Indian Residents aged 18 years and above, excluding the State of Tamil Nadu and except employees of Tata Motors Limited and their families. This offer is not valid for channel partners (Outlet, Dealers, Distributors, Service Stations and their respective employees) and for Government Sales.
2. The offer shall commence on 1st December 2020 and shall continue till 31st December 2020 (hereinafter referred to as "offer period") or till stocks last, whichever is earlier.
3. The offer is valid only on the purchase of TATA ACE, INTRA and YODHA model vehicles and all its variants (hereinafter collectively referred to as "vehicles") during the offer period. All vehicles are available without this offer. Everyone who opts for this offer is assured of any one of the gifts as mentioned under Clause 6.
4. Every eligible customer purchasing any of the vehicles as mentioned in Clause 3, from an Authorized Dealer of Tata Motors (hereinafter referred to as "the Dealer") (with full payment made to the Dealer) during the offer period as defined in Clause 2, shall be entitled to receive/pick a scratch card provided to the Customer by the Dealer.
5. The Customer shall scratch the carbon molecule on the card, which will reveal a Unique Code. The Unique Code shall be provided to the authorized representative of the Dealer, who shall enter the Unique Code and the Chassis number of the vehicle in the Computer system of the Dealer, in the presence of the Customer, upon which any one of the Gifts as mentioned in Clause 6 shall be displayed on the Computer Screen. The Gift displayed on the Computer Screen will be provided to the Customer, subject to the Customer fulfilling the formalities as mentioned under Clause 7 and 8. The Dealer will mention the Gift won by the Customer, Date and affix the Stamp of the Dealer on the Scratch Card, and will hand over the original Scratch Card to the Customer (hereinafter referred to as "Redeemed Scratch Card").
6. The followings gifts are available under the offer:
|Gold Voucher worth Rs 500000||16|
|Gold Voucher worth Rs 300000||14|
|Gold Voucher worth Rs 100000||16|
|LED TV worth Rs 16000||400|
|Washing Machine worth Rs 9000||1000|
|Mobile Phone worth Rs 6000||2000|
|Juicer Mixer worth Rs 3000||4000|
|Fuel coupon worth Rs 2500||7054|
7. The Customer shall submit self-attested copy of PAN Card, Aadhar Card/Voter ID/ Driving License and any other documents, as may be demanded by Tata Motors, along with the Redeemed Scratch Card in an un-mutilated condition with the Dealer, within a period of 30 days from the date as mentioned on the Redeemed Scratch Card.
8. The Customer shall deposit the gift tax, if applicable, by way of Demand Draft or by way of NEFT drawn in favour of the dealer. The original Demand Draft or the NEFT payment receipt shall be submitted to the Dealer within a period of 30 days from the date as mentioned on the Redeemed Scratch Card, along with the documents as indicated in Clause 7.
9. In the event, the Customer fails to submit the requisite documents and pay the gift tax within the stipulated time period as mentioned in Clause 7 & 8, the gift shall stand forfeited.
10. The Gift shall be handed over to the Customer by the Dealer within a period of 120 days from the date as mentioned on the Redeemed Scratch Card, subject to receipt of the documents and gift tax, within the stipulated time period as mentioned in Clause 7 and 8. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Dealer to hand over the Gift to the Customer within the stipulated time period and Tata Motors shall not be liable/responsible for any delay, whatsoever.
11. The gift can only be claimed by the Customer, in whose name the vehicle has been purchased.
12. No cash substitution for the gifts is permitted and the gift is non-refundable and non-transferable.
13. By participating in this offer, every participant agrees to allow use of his or her name and/or photograph/ videography for advertising or similar promotions, without demanding any compensation
14. Tata Motors and the Dealership shall not be responsible for any defects, whatsoever, including mechanical or manufacturing defects pertaining to the Juicer Mixer, Mobile Phones, Washing Machine and LED TVs provided as Gifts under this Offer. In the event of any deficiencies and defects in the Gift, Customer shall take up the matter directly with the respective Manufacturer.
15. Warranty and service support on Gifts sourced by Tata Motors or Dealer, from other manufacturers will be that of the respective manufacturers. No claims/liabilities in this regard will be entertained by Tata Motors or the Dealer.
16. The Directors, Managers and Employees of Tata Motors and the Dealer shall not be responsible for any losses including but not limited to any damages, claims, costs, injury or any other liability arising under this Offer.
17. Customer shall indemnify Tata Motors and its directors, managers, employees in case of liability on Tata Motors, in any case whatsoever, including due to non-adherence of this terms and conditions.
18. Tata Motors reserves the right to disqualify any winner under this offer, if he/she is found to have provided any untruthful or misleading details/documents including personal details/documents.
19. The Offer is conducted by Tata Motors at its sole discretion.
20. By entering the offer, all participants unconditionally accept and agree to the above terms and conditions. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification from the offer.
21. Images and Illustrations are indicative and for information purposes only.
22. All the features/ specifications are not available in all variants of the vehicle and may vary for different variants of vehicle.
23. Tata Motors reserves the right to change, curtail or discontinue the offer without notice. Decision of Tata Motors is final in all respects and binding on all participants to the offer and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained in this regard. All disputes shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai only.